Bimini Bay Resort & Marina
Ideally situated on the treasured island of North Bimini, Bimini Bay Resort & Marina is a luxury Bahamas resort featuring lavish accommodations, a wide variety of exclusive amenities and direct access to Bimini's array of world-renowned Bahamas vacation activities. With its close proximity to South Florida - only 48 nautical miles -- Bimini is known as the gateway to The Bahamas.
A quick 25-minute flight, 90-minute high-speed ferry ride or 2 1/2 hour trip by boat, lands you in a pristine island paradise. Guests can effortlessly escape the stresses of the mainland and immerse themselves in all that Bimini and The Bahamas have to offer. The beautifully appointed accommodations are designed with beach-chic décor, feature luxury amenities and appliances and are just steps from the breathtaking, crystal-clear waters of The Bahamas. Bimini Bay also offers two full-service marinas, a shopping village, multiple pools and restaurants, world-class fishing and water sports, a children's activity center and more.
Bimini Bay Resort features:
- Easy access - only 48-miles off the coast of South Florida - offering a variety of methods to transport you to paradise by air and sea.
- Nearly endless stretches of soft, white-sand beachfront
- Two marinas offering 230 concrete, floating docks and accommodating yachts up to 203 feet
- Spacious and luxurious Bahamian inspired accommodations including suites, villas and private island homes
- Amenities including a Shopping Village, Pools, Children's Activity Center and more
- A variety of exciting Bahamas vacation activities including world-renowned fishing and water sports
With so much to offer, Bimini Bay Resort & Marina is perfect for family vacations, destination weddings and honeymoons, incentive groups, corporate retreats, yacht charters and more!
Be the first to hear about the latest Bahamas Out Island resort packages and offers.
See a page you'd like to save or read later?
Simply click the “Save Page for later” button to save any page and read it later.
New U.S. Passport Regulations
As of January 23, 2007 all U.S. citizens are required to carry valid U.S. passports when traveling to and from The Bahamas.