Crooked Island is the North Western island of the four islands forming an atoll which hugs the beautiful shallow waters known as the Bight of Acklins. The islands of this archipelago,Acklins, Crooked Island and Long Cay are as natural as they were when the Bahamas was first discovered.
The more than 1000 square miles of the Bight of Acklins make these islands a haven for bone fish, permits, tarpon, barracudas and other game fishes, while the ocean bordering these islands abounds with King fish, tunas, dolphins and other deep -sea sport fishes.
The inland creeks and water ways are an estuary for marine and bird life, while the coral gardens, limestone caves and historical sites awakens the explorer in you.
Amenities & Activities
- Breakfast Available
- Pet Friendly
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- 5 Rooms
- 1 Floors
- Extra large rooms with two queen beds
- Private bathroom, air-condition, TV, ceiling fans, coffee maker, refrigerator
- Beach front restaurant and lounge
- Complimentary WIFI in lounge and gazebo
- Complimentary airport transferrs
- Beauty Salon
- Gift Shop
- fishing tours
- beach picnics
Out Island Specials
This property is participating in the following national promotions, click for details: